Satisfy any sweet tooth with this artful confection that combines white chocolate, marshmallow, and strawberries.
Strawberry Swirl Fudge
Makes about 36 pieces
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 (4-ounce) bars white chocolate, chopped
- 2 (7-ounce) jars marshmallow fluff
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (1.2-ounce) bag freeze-dried strawberries, crushed and divided
- 2 teaspoons strawberry extract
- 10 drops red liquid food coloring*
- Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, letting paper extend over edges of pan by 2 inches. Spray parchment paper with baking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, bring sugar, cream, butter, and salt to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, until a candy thermometer registers 234°. Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla, stirring vigorously, until combined.
- Add half of white chocolate fudge into prepared pan. To remaining half, add ¼ cup freeze-dried strawberries, strawberry extract, and food coloring; stir until well combined. Drop dollops of strawberry fudge on top of white chocolate fudge; swirl with a knife. Sprinkle remaining freeze-dried strawberries on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cut into 1-inch squares. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
*We used Wilton Color Right red food coloring.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!