Spread Christmas cheer and serve loved ones these delicious sugar cookie cups with orange mousse, sure to be a holiday favorite for years to come.
Sugar Cookie Cups with Orange Mousse
Write a review
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- Garnish: toasted pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Press into bottom and up sides of a 24-cup mini muffin pan. Bake for 12 minutes; remove from oven, and gently press inside of cookies to form cups. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove to wire a rack, and let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sour cream, cream, and orange zest. Beat until soft peaks form. Spoon or pipe mixture into cookie cups. Garnish with pecans, if desired.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/