Fresh berries, citrus, peaches, and a splash of bourbon give this Sweet Tea Sangria its irresistible zing.
Sweet Tea Sangria
- 1 (750-ml) bottle sweet Moscato
- 3 cups sweet tea
- 1 (6-ounce) container raspberries
- 1 (6-ounce) container blueberries
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup bourbon
- 2 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!