This crisp and colorful slaw combines cabbage, carrots, bell peppers, and more for a zesty summer side dish.
Tangy Rainbow Slaw
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 (10-ounce) bag angel hair coleslaw
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 poblano pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- ⅓ cup (packed) chopped fresh parsley
- ½ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ jalapeño, minced
- 5 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw, red cabbage, carrot, poblano, onion, parsley, bell peppers, and jalapeño.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture, tossing to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Discover seasonal style ideas, delicious recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!