Cucumber and Onion Salad
Write a review
- ½ cup sliced onion (about ½ medium onion)
- 2 cups sliced cucumbers (about 1 large cucumber)
- ½ cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- Peel the half onion. Slice cucumber and onion, using a mandoline or slicer to ¼-inch size.
- Pour the vinegar on the vegetables. Then, sprinkle the sugar, salt, and pepper. Combine well.
- Cover and set aside for 1 hour.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/