A blend of milk chocolate, white chocolate, and bittersweet chocolate makes these heavenly Triple Chocolate Brownies sing.
Triple Chocolate Brownies
- 4 (4-ounce) bars semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup butter
- 1¾ cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (11.5-ounce) bag milk-chocolate morsels
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Spray foil with nonstick baking spray with flour.
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate and butter. Microwave on High in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted and smooth (about 1½ minutes).
- In a large bowl, combine chocolate mixture and sugar. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until combined. Add eggs, beating just until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to chocolate mixture, beating until combined. Beat in water and vanilla. Stir in milk-chocolate morsels. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan, and let cool completely on wire rack. Drizzle melted white chocolate on top of brownies. Let stand for 30 minutes or until set.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!