You’re sure to love our sweet Ambrosia salad with a tropical twist!
Makes 18 servings
- 4 cups fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups mango, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups papaya, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups orange sections
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- Garnish: chopped toasted macadamia nuts, toasted coconut
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, mango, papaya, and orange sections.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cream of coconut and orange juice. Add juice mixture to fruit mixture, tossing gently to coat. Garnish with macadamia nuts and toasted coconut, if desired.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!