Those wanting just a touch of chocolate will find our Strawberry Tiramisù a creamy delight. This recipe makes the perfect amount for two to enjoy together.
Write a review
- 1/2 (3-ounce) package ladyfingers
- 3/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 (8-ounce) container mascarpone cheese, divided
- 1 (4-ounce) bar semisweet chocolate, grated
- 1 tablespoon strawberry extract
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Garnish: chocolate curls, fresh strawberries
- Line 2 (4-inch) springform pans with parchment paper. Lightly spray bottoms and sides of pans with nonstick cooking spray. Line bottoms of pans with ladyfingers, making sure they are very close together. Brush ladyfingers with coffee liqueur.
- In a small bowl, beat half of mascarpone and chocolate at medium speed with a mixer until combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat remaining half of mascarpone, strawberry extract, and 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar at medium speed until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream and remaining 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar at medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
- To assemble, spread chocolate-mascarpone mixture evenly over ladyfingers. Spread strawberry-mascarpone mixture evenly over chocolate-mascarpone mixture. Spread whipped cream over strawberry-mascarpone mixture. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- To serve, remove from freezer, carefully release sides of springform pans, and remove. Garnish with chocolate curls and strawberries, if desired. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/