These simple but delicious Vegetable Crudités with Herb Butter are a refreshing spring treat.
Vegetable Crudités with Herb Butter
Write a review
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (5.2-ounce) package Boursin cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed peppercorns
- 1 bunch radishes with green tops, washed, trimmed, and cut in half
- 2 (6-ounce) packages miniature rainbow carrots, cut in half and blanched
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and blanched
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, cheese, and herbs. Beat at medium-high speed with a mixer until creamy, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove, and use immediately. (Or butter mixture may be stored covered in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Allow mixture to come to room temperature before serving.)
- In a small bowl, combine salt and peppercorns. Serve with radishes, carrots, asparagus, and Herb Butter.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/
Don’t miss our delicious recipes, party ideas for every occasion, and seasonally themed special issues! Subscribe to Southern Lady today!