Write a review
- 3 large carrots, peeled
- 2 large zucchini
- 2 large yellow squash
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, cut thin ribbons of carrots, zucchini, and yellow squash with a vegetable peeler; set aside.
- In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, heat butter and oil until butter is melted. Add vegetables, and sauté for 5 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in thyme, salt, and pepper, and cook 1 minute; serve immediately.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/