Fresh strawberries, blueberries, confectioners’ sugar, honey, and vanilla yogurt create a scrumptious Very Berry Smoothie.
Very Berry Smoothie
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberry juice
- 1 cup frozen vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Garnish: fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries
- In the container of a blender, combine strawberries, ice, milk, blueberry juice, yogurt, blueberries, confectioners’ sugar, and honey. Purée until smooth. Serve immediately. Garnish with strawberries and blueberries, if desired.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!