Top warm Brie with zesty pepper jelly and fresh raspberries for a snack partygoers will enjoy with assorted crackers.
Warm Brie with Raspberry Pepper Jelly
Makes 6 servings
- 1 (7-ounce) wheel of Brie
- ¼ cup red pepper jelly
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Crackers, to serve
- Garnish: fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Line a small rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; place cheese on paper.
- In a small bowl, combine pepper jelly and raspberries, breaking up some berries and leaving others whole.
- Spoon pepper jelly mixture onto center of cheese. Bake until cheese is warm and melted, about 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a tray and serve warm with crackers. Garnish with raspberries, if desired.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!