Wonderfully unusual, this grilled take on traditional pizza — with watermelon standing in for the crust — works equally well as a starter or a side dish.
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 (1-inch-thick) round slice watermelon
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- In a small saucepan, bring vinegar to a boil. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes or until vinegar is reduced by half. Let cool completely.
- Top watermelon slice with goat cheese, bacon, and mint. Drizzle with vinegar. Slice into wedges.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/