White Chocolate Fruit Tart
Write a review
- ½ (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated
- pie crust
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese,
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 (3.3-ounce) box white-chocolate-
- flavored instant pudding and pie mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced into quarters
- ½ (1-pound) container fresh
- strawberries, halved
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves, melted
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll crust to a 12-inch circle. Fit crust into the bottom and up sides of a 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Cut a circle out of parchment paper to cover bottom of crust. Place pie weights in a single layer to cover parchment. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove pie weights and parchment, and let cool completely in pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, sour cream, and pudding mix. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add cream and milk, beating until smooth. Spoon cream cheese mixture into prepared crust. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. When ready to serve, top with kiwis, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Brush fruit with apricot preserves.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/