Fluffy and creamy, this delicate mousse caps off a summer feast in style.
White Chocolate Pineapple Mousse
Write a review
- 1 (3.3)-ounce box white chocolate-flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (4-ounce) bar white chocolate, very finely chopped
- Garnish: white chocolate curls, crushed butter cookies
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and pineapple. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add cream to pineapple mixture; beat at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold in chopped white chocolate. Garnish with white chocolate curls and crushed butter cookies, if desired.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/