This bright and flavorful Yellow Tomato Gazpacho includes fresh summer produce like corn, cucumber, and bell pepper.
Yellow Tomato Gazpacho
Makes 6 servings
- 2 large yellow tomatoes, quartered
- 1½ cups fresh corn kernels (from about 3 ears corn)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, quartered
- ½ English cucumber, sliced
- ½ small shallot, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Garnish: sliced English cucumber, plain yogurt, ground black pepper, olive oil
- In a large bowl, stir together tomatoes, corn, bell pepper, cucumber, and shallot. Stir in salt. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Working in batches, transfer tomato mixture to the container of a blender. Add beans, vinegar, and lemon juice; blend until combined. With blender running, add oil in a slow, steady stream until combined. Season with pepper and additional salt, if necessary. Garnish with cucumber, yogurt, pepper, and oil, if desired.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!