This Baked Brie with Gremolata is perfect for sharing during the holidays.
Baked Brie with Gremolata
Makes 10 to 12 servings
Write a review
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 bunch parsley, stemmed
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (13.2-ounce) round Brie
- Preheat oven to 300°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- In the container of a blender or the work bowl of a food processor, combine Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, parsley, olive oil, water, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper to make gremolata. Process until well blended; set aside.
- Trim rind from top of Brie, leaving a 1/3-inch border on top. Place Brie on prepared pan, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until melted. Serve with gremolata and crackers.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/