Cream cheese, sour cream, English cucumbers, lemon juice, and fresh dill combine to create a tasty Cucumber Dip.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 3 English cucumbers, grated and squeezed dry
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 ¼ teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Garnish: fresh dill sprig
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add sour cream, cucumber, dill, lemon juice, seasoned salt, hot sauce, and garlic powder, beating to combine well. Cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with fresh dill sprig, if desired. Serve with crackers or lavosh.
Don’t miss our delicious recipes, party ideas for every occasion, and seasonally themed special issues! Subscribe to Southern Lady today!