Grilled pizza dough topped with an assortment of summertime’s finest fruits is even sweeter with a drizzle of honey.
Grilled Peach and Berry Dessert Pizza
Makes 1 (12-inch) pizza
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package crème fraîche
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon fresh orange zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (1-pound) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 peach, halved, pitted
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- Garnish: torn mint leaves, honey
- Preheat grill to 450°.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add crème fraîche, honey, orange zest, orange juice, and cinnamon, beating until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Stretch or roll dough to a 12-inch circle. Brush preheated grill with oil. Place dough on grill. Close lid, and cook until crispy and cooked through, approximately 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from grill; set aside.
- Place peach halves, cut sides down, on grill. Close lid, and cook until softened and grill marks have formed, 2 to 3 minutes. Cut into slices.
- To assemble: Spread crème fraîche mixture onto warm crust. Top with peach slices, blackberries, and raspberries. Garnish with torn mint, and drizzle with honey, if desired.
- Cut into slices and serve immediately.
Discover seasonal style ideas, delicious recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!