Makes 8 servings
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup gingersnap cookie crumbs
- Garnish: whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice, gingersnaps
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, ½ container whipped topping, ½ cup confectioners’ sugar, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and salt. Beat at medium speed with a mixer until well combined; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, remaining ½ container whipped topping, remaining ½ cup confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat at medium speed with a mixer until smooth.
- In small glasses, layer cream cheese mixture, gingersnap cookie crumbs, and pumpkin mixture. Garnish with whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice, and gingersnaps, if desired.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!