This Sweet Potato Chips with Thyme Ricotta Dip is a great autumn snack.
Sweet Potato Chips with Thyme Ricotta Dip
Makes 6 Servings
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- Thyme Ricotta Dip (recipe follows)
- Preheat oven to 250°. Line 3 baking sheets with foil.
- In a large bowl, toss together sweet potatoes and oil. Place on prepared pans. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake until chips are crisp and shrunken in size by half, 45 to 55 minutes, loosely covering with foil to prevent excess browning, if necessary. Serve with Thyme Ricotta Dip.
Thyme Ricotta Dip
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish: chopped fresh thyme
- In the work bowl of a food processor, place ricotta, lemon zest and juice, green onion, thyme, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper; pulse until combined. Transfer to serving dish. Garnish with thyme, if desired.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!